Not Me Mondays




Not me Mondays, how wonderful it feels to just tell it like it isn't ; )

I did not let my children play in bed for an hour because I was just to lazy to get up, NOT ME!

I did not get my kids completely dressed in short and t's only to step outside and realize it was cold, then turn around and change them again into warm clothes. I did not!


I did not allow my children to have a chocolate milkshake at 10:30 this morning, nope NOT ME!

I will not add my post to McMamas blog at #148 in hopes that somebody, anybody might enjoy my blog as much as I do. I will do NO such thing!

I will not buy anything other than what is on the Christmas list while I am out shopping (alone) this afternoon. I will NOT add anything else no matter what I find or how on sale it is. I will NOT!






post signature

Comments

Mrs B said…
I am here and love your blog. You have a super cute family. Love your list.

I saw the picture of your very pregnant belly...I think I am having flashbacks!

God bless.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness