Good Friends












Ok so thanks to one of my favorite friends Eileen, I now LOVE, LOVE, LOVE appletinis!  We got together for the first time in over a year. Seriously my friends, its been a year and I just love her! We live like 10 miles apart and we just haven't gotten together and we don't know why. So we met at Brio last night and picked up exactly where we left off. That's why I love her!  Not one uncomfortable, oh crap what am I gonna say next moment the entire time. As I mentioned last night, I would surely come home having peed my pants!  Well I DID almost did! She just friggin makes me laugh and loudly!  She gets it! That doesn't happen often for me, oh' and if she wasn't funny enough, she LOVES rap music ( my love for rap music is a dirty little secret of mine) Hello, woman after my own heart! Oh' AND she loves to shake her money maker dance and to rap music! Forget it! Friend soul mates forever ; ) Anyway, we had a blast and I am soooo hoping New Years pans out and they can join us!  

Also, Grammy Cindy came to visit us today! I just LOVE her too! She is just so easy to be around! She gets me and always has! I so wish she were here when we lost Tadem! She knows what to say and when to say it. She knows that sometimes I just need to cry and she knows sometimes I need to be told to buck up! She is the Ma Ma I have never had and I just wish she were closer!  Love you Grammy!

So, today I started putting Austin in his big boy pants. I want to get him potty trained but he doesn't seem to want to actually SIT on the potty! Um, that is the biggest part of it right? He is 28 months old and I would like to get one out of diapers!  So I have started to put him in the pants where he can actually feel the wetness and I hope this motivates him to go where he is supposed to. SOOOO, within the first 5 minutes he proceeded to have a blow out! I mean full blown diarrhea in his new big boy pants, luckily I caught it right away. Except there was one dilemma! How do you get the big boy pants with the poopy OFF without dragging it down his legs the entire way. Um' you can't! I literally smeared it all over trying to get them off. So for now I don't know how this will go but we are going to give it our best shot!  

Mason is turning into a Ma Ma's boy! He wants me to hold him all the time and I am SO o.k. with that! I love to hold that 30 lb. bundle of love!  He is almost walking, trying harder and harder every day and loves to go around the house and pull everything off of everything. Towels off the stove, clothes off the chair, anything and everything he sees is free game (see pic) My day consists of walking behind Mason and cleaning up the trail he leaves behind.  Wouldn't change it for the world!

In closing tonight, I am thankful for great friends, for my beautiful boys and my loving husband! I look forward to Dave's whole week off to spend with us and enjoying the holidays as a family with our family!  

Comments

Anonymous said…
Potty training already he is growing up way to fast! love you mean it!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness