Starlight Starbright


Tadem West is now officially the name of a star. The Stellar Star Registry has named a star (coordinates and all, but way to complicated for us to interpret) after our precious baby! I can now look in the sky and know that one of those beautiful stars is my baby shining down on me each and every night.  I like to think that the star I wish on every night (as previously mentioned, yes I wish on a star each night, and yes its the "first star I see tonight" for those of you who know the saying = ) just so happens to be Tadems. Until we meet again, Tadem will be shining down on our family and guiding us through out our days.  How lucky are we....

Comments

Melissa G said…
That is SO cool! What an awesome way to honor your son!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness