3 Wonderful Moments From My Day


1.) Ok so today as we were getting into the car, Austin realized that his brother Mason did not have a paci, so he climbed into the car on Masons side as I buckled him in. Austin stopped and said 
"Mae Mae!" then he proceeded to put his paci into his brothers mouth.  A puddle! That's what I turned into.  It was such a tender moment between brothers.  

2.) My "Honey" ( I say it in quotes because Dave and I call each other that and Austin took a liking to it too. Only he says it more like "huuunnnyyy") So anyway, my "Honey" wrote me an email and I have copied and pasted it below:

HONEY, I WANTED TO TAKE A MINUTE TO TELL U THAT U R THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME. THANK U FOR BEING THE BEST MOM I COULD HAVE EVER CHOSEN AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE BEST WIFE AND FRIEND. I AM EXCITED TO BUY THIS NEW HOUSE AND RAISE OUR FAMILY IN A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD. LUV U MEAN IT  MEEEE.

See there's the "Honey" I told you about. How sweet is that??? 

3.) Watching Mason walk about 50 feet from me to the slide!  He was so determined to be a big boy and he put his mind to it and did it! Watching Austin eat his cookie and then trying to get the melted chocolate off his hands. He has a clean hand fetish like I do. He was wiping his hands on his face and shirt to try and get the chocolate off only to smear it around more. It was priceless.  

(FYI technically that is 4 but I never have a Mason moment without an Austin moment or vice versa. The two of them sort of come as a package. A very loud and demanding but beautiful package)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness