We Are Outta Here

So as you all know, we have had a crazy year.  We were supposed to go see friends in New Jersey, had flights booked, however Paxton had other plans for us and we did not make it due to his infection/hospital stay.  We have postponed plane trips to Christmas, but my honey decided to book us a gorgeous place in the Keys.  I am so excited for our "acation" and so are the boys. It's just a long weekend away, but man do we need it. We will walk out our back door and the boys can play on the beach and swim all day. That's is really all they need to keep them happy as ever. Simple little guys my boys are.  I am excited to get away as a family.

Hopefully upon our return, things will be back to normal and I can get back into my updates. I miss being able to write. I miss not being able to sit down and leave it all on the screen. Every day I am thinking of all I want to write, but time slips away and I won't let that take away from my boys or what little sleep I do get at this point.

I can't wait to share our weekend, until then ya'll have a good one!

~J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness