It's A Boy!

In light of recent news, we decided to find out the sex of our baby.

I would like to introduce you all to our son, Paxton David West.

He has already proven to be quite a fighter, very much like his brothers (picking his nose on ultrasound = ) and a protege of his brother Mason. Even via ultrasound, there is no denying that he looks just like Mae Mae.

He currently weighs 4 lbs 4 ounces inside my belly. As you can see from the picture, he has chubby cheeks and big, puffy kissable lips. He's extremely active, has hiccups all of the time and is loved beyond any sort of measure.

I have always said, I can see myself with a house full of rambunctious boys and I pray that God has the same plan for us. I can continue to say, "my boys!" I can keep my email address (lovemywestboys). Dave can name his boat my 3 sons, which has been his dream since our first son was born.

Another boy! What a blessing, no matter what the outcome. So now that we have a sex, a name and a face to go with the our prayers, I ask you to continue to pray for our boy.

I am headed to St. Pete on Monday where I will undergo a scrutiny of tests to determine delivery and prognosis for Paxton. May God hold us in the palm of his hands as we learn his fate.

Our beautiful baby boy is such a miracle and I dream of the day I might be able to bring him home and lay snuggled with him in our bed.

IT'S A BOY! I can't stop smiling!

How I love you Paxton David. Ma Ma will do whatever she has to do to get you home to your brothers, God willing. We love you sweet, sweet boy.

post signature

Comments

Hilary said…
Another boy! Congrats! He certainly is a doll....LOVE those cheeks!
I am praying for you Paxton....keep fighting!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness