Everything's Gonna Be Alright

If you read my last post, you know that I had a rough day today. I just wanted to update and say that I am doing o.k. Sometimes you just gotta let it all out. So that is what I did and I am better for it. I picked myself up and dusted myself off and took my oldest baby to the grocery store for special one on one time.


When we came home I made Dave and Dave's dad homemade lasagna and the boys homemade pizza. Then we got to enjoy big belly laughs as the boys wrestled on the dog bed in my room! They really were full blown wrestling and it was hysterical! At this moment and for many moments to come, I am o.k and am accepting of our loss. I know I will see our baby again one day and will continue to count my blessings, for we are so blessed. I have the two most precious boys in the whole world and a husband who not only thinks the world of me but continues to be my rock when I am at my ugliest. In closing, enjoy the pictures of the boys wrestling and know that if you are reading this, I am grateful that you care.
Yes, everything's gonna be alright!





post signature

Comments

Anonymous said…
the boys wrestling. the pics are so adorable. im glad to hear your doing ok.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness