EEEeeeee!

T-Minus 9 hours til my race tomorrow morning. I am so gal dang excited! Mainly because I will be surrounded by amazing friends, two little heros that we are running in honor of and lots of celebrating to be had when all is said and done. Please stay tuned for what I imagine to be really awesome, emotional pics coming your way soon.

Just as I said last year 3 months post partum when I decided to run 13.1 miles....

"If my son can survive open heart surgery at 4 days old, then I can run a half marathon"

And I did, and I will again tomorrow in his honor along side another near and dear to my heart person who's son is Paxtons heart brother.

The pasta party here at our house tonight swelled my heart to see two amazing miracle babies babbling and screeching at each other in a language only warriors can understand.
It's gonna be good people! So stay tuned.

Love
~J

Comments

cici said…
I'll be cheering you in spirit!
On your mark... get set.. GO! :)
Neha said…
Looking forward to know how you fared and the pictures :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness