Well Hello There

I know, I know, it's been far to long.  We all remain at home and doing well. I have been spending a whole heck of a lot of time trying to catch up on life.  There was/is a lot to be done especially with the holidays just around the corner.

Gahhh! My list keeps getting longer and longer instead of shorter, but I push on.  Cause I am good like that ; )

As you can see, ole bloggie has gotten a much needed face lift and I love, LOVE, LOVE it! My girl over at Once Upon A Blog did the surgery and as always I gave her free reign and as always she was right on target for what I was looking for. Thank you Jennisa!

So, in other news the tree is decorated and gorgeous I might add, mostly because it has all of our previous years christmas cards adorned from it as well as all the boys ones that they made me from school.  I love to unpack those boxes every year and see how big they have gotten!  It really is incredible.

And I have some great pics to share only my camera is giving me the runaround so I am attempting to fix those technical difficulties now.

In the mean time I just wanted to check in and say, "what up to all my peeps, let you know that we are doing awesome and thriving here at home. Can i get a woo hoo on that one please!" Life has returned to normal and girlfriend is so thankful!

I will get you some pics up soon, cause my boys, they're like weeds I tell ya, growing and changing every day.

Love
~J

Comments

cici said…
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Have a very Peaceful and Happy Holiday. I hope Santa is especially good to you!
Neha said…
Love the new look and the pictures are awesome!

And so happy that you are home and preparing for the holidays! Have fun and have some extra candies and cupcakes from me :))

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness