Imaginarium Fun

As if it's not hot enough here in the Summer to make your skin melt off, finding things to do to entertain two toddlers is even more difficult. So when I heard about the Imaginarium to take the boys to I was all over it and when I heard it was inside and air conditioned I nearly jumped for joy. You know cause being 7 months pregnant and carting around two boys is a feat in and of itself, but add the heat and I risk a turning into a blubbering mess.
So off to the imaginarium we were with the help of our good friend Morgan (who has been watching the both boys since they were born. Ahem...why oh' why does she have to go back to college and further her education...sigh...)
--------------------------
We started off with the sting rays. The boys were in awe, but Austin was careful to remind his brother "NO TOUCH-E the craps!" Or, don't touch the crabs as we know it. (We aren't sure why they both put the E on the end of words like "touch-e" or "uh-oh-e, but it is so darn cute that we don't correct it) There were horseshoe crabs in with the sting rays and although Austin was extremely fascinated by them, he knew better than to touch.


We saw "BIG" lizards that eat berries for breakfast just like the boys do

And gators that had no affect on Mason what so ever. I mean if I was a little guy like him (well... little is a relative term here =) I would be slightly tentative at the size of that gator...

Then my marvelous, saving grace this summer "Morgans" (in this case they, add an s to the end of Morgans names instead of an e, but it too, is so cute I don't correct it and have started calling her that myself) was kind enough to play with the ball thingys with them, lord knows I can't lift and hold them up like she did right now.

We saw and touched "clouds" and Austin squealed with delight.

All in all, the Imaginarium was a total success and I was so glad we took the boys there. I love when we find something new and exciting for them. Most of all, I love when they are plum tuckered out from a day full of fun.
Thanks Morgan for all of your help this summer. We will miss you!

As we wind down to the last three weeks of summer, I cherish this time with the boys while its just the three of us. It's hard to believe that in two months we will be adding another one to the mix. I soak them in as much as I can right now. The tantrums, the snuggles, the constant ebb and flow (mostly flow) of "Ma Ma" screeches and "Ma Ma help" that rings through out my day. I love their ages and would not trade it for anything in the whole wide world.





post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness