Kindness

Today did not turn out as we had planned. This week we had an awesome week of outings to the beach, music class, etc. Today I wanted to continue on that road and did a little online research and found an indoor play gym about 20 minutes from here. So we packed up and off we went. We pulled into the parking lot only to find out it was closed, for good. A scary reminder of the awful recession we are in. So I pondered where to go next. We decided to go to next and we wound up at an outdoor shopping plaza that I knew had a kiddie playground. The boys had fun romping around on the animals and hiding in the castle they had for toddlers just their size. We continued to go for a long walk around the outside shopping area and I was completely struck by the kindness of strangers. I am not sure if it was the sweat dripping all over my body that made them feel the need to help me out. Pushing two 30 pound children in a double stroller in the Florida heat will make anybody melt, but the fresh air and sunshine was wonderful for us all, so we continued on. As we stopped in this store and that, nearly every person that passed us, smiled. One or two noted the usual "how I had my hands full." The rest nearly stopped in their tracks or turned around to help us with doors or bathroom stops. One gentleman held one door for me and politely hollered to another man he didn't even know to grab the adjoining door. It really melted my heart to see that in a world full of such chaos and obliviousness that there are still kind and thoughtful people out there.
---------------------------------------
Tonight I am taking my honey out for a surprise Valentines Dinner. He had no idea I planned it, I just wanted to show my thanks for all he does to provide for his family. I will let you know how it goes.
---------------------------------------
I also found this song by Mercy Me. It's called I can only imagine. When I heard it, it struck me to my core.
( I have added it to my playlist so turn your speakers on and revel in the beauty of this song)


I Can Only Imagine lyrics

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By your side

I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When your face
Is before me
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

[Chorus:]
Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son

I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

[Chorus]

I can only imagine [x2]

I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever, forever worship you

I can only imagine


I heard this and tears filled my eyes. All l I could think of was Jesus in one hand and Tadem in the other. I have read books about heaven and near death experiences that shed light on it but I cannot begin to fathom such a place. To finally see those you have lost waiting to rejoin you and where our Almighty Father brings us truly home . To feel a peace and love that here on Earth is indescribable. No, I cannot imagine. I only know that as scared as I am to ever leave all that I know. To leave my boys to soon, God has a plan and that no matter what happens in this Earthly life we will all be reunited on the other side of Eternity. My boys will someday meet their brother and Great Grandparents who continue to be our angels daily. I will not lie it is hard for me to imagine a love more powerful than the one that I have for my children. That is where my faith is about learning and growing and trusting every day. For the power that fills me up over my children is indescribable. I pray every night for guidance and trust that this plan that I have no control over will never take my boys away from me. That no matter what happens, I must be reminded that those I lose will be seen again one day when my work here is done. I pray that I make him proud and that I make my boys proud.
For now, I can only imagine.
And I can only imagine the day that I meet your sweet, sweet face Tadem...




post signature

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yea doesnt it shock you how nice some people can be and how rude others can be. <333

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness