Not Me Monday!


Hmmm....
I don't think I really have any Not Me's this week. I do everything the way it's supposed to be done...
It's not like I went to get my first pedicure in over a month only to realize when I got there that the hair on my legs could very well be braided! I was not horribly embarrassed! The lady did not mention that I may want to run a razor over the bottom half of my body. My Mother and sister were not in fits of laughter over the entire ordeal!

And it's not like I let the boys eat a cookie for dinner at the spaghetti dinner after they refused to eat anything. I would never feel that something in their bellies was better than nothing in their bellies. I am not an anti junk food Mom that gave in to my children as if they might starve after one night of refusing dinner.



I did not pray/beg the Lord to grant me just a smidge of leftover energy for my husband. He did not oblige and my husband was not in shock and completely ecstatic. Thank you Jesus for the simple blessings too!

I did not let Austin run around without a diaper on because all he ever does is take it off and quite frankly I did not feel like fighting him to put it back on. He did NOT go into my bathroom and pee directly in front of the toilet. I did not praise him for giving it his best shot at getting NEAR the potty!

I am not SO completely thankful to a dear friend for bringing over a huge box of toys for the boys to have. I am not psyched that it's like Christmas here and the boys are entertained for hours on end so that I was able to empty the friggin' dishwasher. It's not the really little things like emptying the dishwasher that make me so proud of my accomplishments that day!

I did not go to yoga last week to try once again to keep my heiny in shape only to be unable to move for the 2 days following!
I am totally fit and in shape and one round of power yoga would not have me howling in pain at the simple task of picking up my children!

I am not a gloating, proud MaMa because my two year old son says bless you to any person within a mile that sneezes. I do not think my son is the smartest, kindest, well mannered child there is. ( Do not look at my Target run blogs, for those only contradict my last statement) =)

Lastly, I am not and would never be looking at the clock nearing nap time in such excitement. I most certainly will not march my pregnant heiny directly to my big, warm, comfy bed and immediately fall into the deepest sleep!

post signature

Comments

TuTu's Bliss said…
I love all of your not me..mine is going to the bathroom after Yoga. I thought I was going to have to install handrails after a round of squats just to get off the toilet or call for hubby's help.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness