Namaste

Oooohhmm! So I started going to yoga again! This past summer I was in the best shape of my life after months of Vinyasa yoga. Not only was I in the best shape of my life but I was in the best mental place I have ever been. Then we lost Tadem and instead of healing my spirit through yoga, I stayed home and ate. I didn't want to leave my kids or miss a moment of their lives so I gave that up. My counselor recommended that I go back to yoga! She sort of insisted. It's not even that it's about getting in shape (although that helps because I do feel umm...yucky right now) but also about getting in touch with myself. I love how the teachers focus on breathing and leaving all of life's trials and tribulations on the mat! I decided that taking an hour or two out of the day is o.k.. My kids will be o.k. and I will be a better Mother to them if I allow myself the time. I feel better mentally and physically and quite frankly yoga is kind of like grief counseling to me. I should have been going all along but after a loss it's easy to become a home body! I am proud of myself for taking the steps needed to get back into it and being strong enough to leave the kids for a short amount of time to make myself a better person! I must find a peace within myself this pregnancy to let come what may. The finale is not up to me. I pray to God for that peace and find strength in my children's smiles. For no matter what happens, I am blessed beyond blessed!


post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness