Happy Valentines Day!

Last evening was our "actual" Valentines celebration. As many of you may know it s very hard to get a babysitter on Valentines day so we did it a day early and had a wonderful time. I surprised my husband with a yummy dinner at our favorite restaurant! It was so nice to enjoy each others company and talk not only about the kids but get caught up on "adult" talk. I had a nice surprise planned for him and the restaurant did an amazing job helping it pan out! I will let you know the surprise in an upcoming post very soon! I promise. For now we are enjoying sharing it together. This morning I got up with the boys and made them a yummy homemade breakfast of heart shaped whole wheat pancakes, eggs and strawberries. They devoured it and I enjoyed spoiling them. I can't wait for the day that they understand the holidays because then it's on. Here's a before, during and after shot:



Tonight we are just hanging out watching movies together, having a nice night in. There isn't anything better than sitting here with all of my babies in our new home with the dogs at my feet. I am SOO tired and am glad to be in my jammies at an early hour and doing nothing! Tomorrow we are going to take the boys to a parade that I know they will just love! I am excited to see them excited! We took them to Cracker Barrel for dinner where they refused to eat anything but we had a fun time anyway. For now I will leave you all with some photos and wish you a very Happy Heart Day! XOXOXs from the boys! Stay tuned for the surprise....
A little shot of one of my heartbreakers in his Valentines shirt!



post signature

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the Heartbreaker Shirt so cute and there breakfast looks so cute. <333

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness