Swim For Paxton

As I mentioned in my last post, SWIM FOR PAXTON was a huge success. It literally went off without a hitch and I truly believe this happened because we had many amazing people that allowed it to do so. Even the rain held out until the very end. I wanted to post some pictures of the fun that was had by all. Enjoy and from our family to yours, we thank you once again...

*******
Entrance where silent auctions, 50/50 raffle and donation box were placed.

Face painting table for the kids.

The West boys enjoying the bounce house.


Pictured here are just a few of our wonderful supporters. Many, many more stopped by to show their love for Paxton.



A little emotional as Kimmie introduced us and announced the reason behind the fundraiser.


And I had just had to put this one on here too, because by the look that is so full of love on my face, it is quite apparent that I am looking at one of my children...

Paxtons big brothers started off the swim and others joined in, even an adult race was held!




The most beautiful cake I have ever seen that was handmade for our boy. The letters in it spelled out Praying For Paxton


Even Fox 4 News showed up for an interview and did a story that evening on the ten o' clock news. Mr. Paxton is already a star!



One last shot of our boy in my belly 12 days before delivery! How I will miss feeling him hiccup and move about. How amazing it is that he has already brought so many people together and reminded us all what is truly important in this life.

PRAYING FOR PAXTON, yesterday, today and forever more...




post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness