Update

I just wanted to touch base and let everyone know that our baby boy made it through his first 5 hour long open heart surgery! It was one of the hardest days of my life, but we all made it! I want to write all the details and share some pictures of our amazing fighter, but right now I have to sleep. The stress and lack of sleep is really taking a toll on my body. I mean I did just have a baby 4 days ago. I haven't been taking care of myself like I should because I could only focus on my son, but before I get sick I have to rest. Tomorrow I will update with all of the details and share some pictures. In the meantime, I thank you all for your prayers and ask you to continue to pray for our boy since the first 24 to 48 hours are the most critical! Hallelujah, he made it! I am so proud of our little fighter!


post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness