Update

We got here at 6 am and they checked us in. We went to pre op where they tried to get an i.v. in and they were unable to. So they took him back to surgery, masked him down and were able to get one in once he was under anesthesia.  They have started his cardiac cath and the wait will be approximately two hours.  I will update as soon as I am able! In the mean time any prayers for our little fighter are greatly appreciated! Thank you ALL for the amazing comments, they have lifted me up.
post signature








Comments

Please God, please be with Paxton and help him get through this...
Please be with Jen and all the other people who just adore this baby and love him more then life itself, hold them, rock them, bring them patience and peace...
Shannon said…
I am praying right now! Lord, guide this whole teamm with your perfect healing hand. Pour your peace, wisdom and provision out on this operating room.....

From another Mama of a heart baby.
Shannon
Kaylan said…
PRAYING!!! Paxton is SUCH A FIGHTER! Can't wait for the next update, thank you for this one!! Poor lil fella, I hate they tried to get the IV in and couldn't...I know that was tough on you and Pax!
This is me... said…
Jenn -
I am praying for you and for Paxton. I have been in that waiting room outside the cath lab waiting for my best friend and roomate for hours on end, and I know how hard that was. I cannot imagine if it were my own child. You and Paxton have both shown amazing strength through all of the trials you have faced so far, and I pray for continued strength for you.
-Elli

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness