I Think It's Time For A Life With Boys Post

Ahh, life with boys means destroying the play room by throwing every last toy on the floor just to hear it "boom crash!" Then climbing the shelves that Pa Paw so intelligently bolted to the walls to see how high they can get.  
Truly, this needs no words. It's simply,  life with boys (and husbands =)
I step away for two seconds to change Paxtons diaper and leave it to boys to find a way to hide from me in the blink of an eye. Here is where I found them!


And here is what gave them away...


Tipping over their train table to make a trampoline... at least they are creative!

WWF on the train/trampoline. Even better!

(For those who think I am crazy for having my children so close together...this is why!)


A couple side notes without photos to life with boys: (mainly for me to remember)

The doorbell rang at 7:30 am this morning and the boys yelled "PIZZA!" Guess we better cut back on the take out. 

I coughed the other day and Austin sternly says to me, "cover your mouth." Crap!

Were driving home from school and there's a cyclist on the side of the road and Austin yells from the backseat, "Get out of the street! The streets only for cars, get on the sidewalk!" I peed myself!

"Trees are for the monkeys!"

"Daddy go poo poo!" Haha!  No secrets in our house!

"Mama, you tired?" Hmm...better get some new make up.

"Austin, pee peed on the floor!"

"That's disgusting!"

Look at the birdie boys. "NO, that's a hawk!" and it totally was.

Yes, life with boys keeps me on my toes... keeps me cleaning...keeps me kissing a lot of boo boos...keeps me young and keeps me smiling every. single. day. 

I cannot wait to add Paxton to the mix! 


post signature

Comments

Isn't it just wonderful! (most of the time at least, lol!)
Ah.. that was a very sweet post!! Aren't boys great?

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness