There's A Reason We're The Wild Wild Wests


I like to call it.... Life with boys!

Cause why wouldn't the trunk of a motorcycle be good storage for Valentines Candy...
Pretzels in the nose. Naturally!
This is what I allowed in an attempt to get ready one day! (Notice the McD's diet coke in the background~my vice in life!)
Somehow scrubbing crayon off the mirror, counters and cabinets seemed worth it in order to get a shower and brush my gal darn teeth!

Climbing on the counter to eat the cheese off Mommy's casserole 
(um...McD's diet coke again, I may need to look into detoxing )


Somehow we managed to keep all our teeth and leave with no broken bones. Whew!

By days end, life with three BOYS has done me in!

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness