Forgive Us

Oh dear friends, I sure feel like I have written this so much lately, but exhaustion hangs on my every limb.  Not only did I catch the flu, but apparently my body doesn't feel the need to sleep anymore. I will fall into bed exhausted beyond measure only to wake up around 1 and stare at the ceiling for hours and I do mean hours.  It's taking a toll on me. I am guessing it's due to my nerves.  I find my mind wandering and have to get up to distract myself.  I will say I have read and finished the best book called THE HELP by Kathryn Stockett. I was literally sad that it ended. That was a wonderful distraction. If anyone knows of another book I should buy to distract me in the next few weeks, do share please!!! 
So while I have sooooo much to catch up on, tonight I am going to rest. As much as I want to sit down and write. As much as I want to share all of the amazing pictures of all my babies with you, I have to allow myself to rest.  I promise that just as soon as I get caught up on my sleep I will be back with a vengeance. Next week is Paxtons heart cath. I will be posting and asking for prayers as we near that and of course I will blog and tweet (on the left side bar on the bottom) updates on how he is doing.  The older two boys are awesome and I have just precious pics to share with you. So continue to stop by and see if I have gathered up the gumption to get back on track.  

post signature

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Jenn,

If you are looking for a good book to read, I recommend "The Shack". The only problem is I can't remember the authors name! It's an awsome book. It's a little hard getting started but, once you do, it's hard to put down.

My daughter Kendra runs with your Dad at Estero. My church Small Group prayes for Paxton every week. Some of us even wear the "Pray for Paxton" bands! I love being able to share his progress, and his challenges with the group.

I pray for you everyday, that God will continue to give you the strength, and rest, that you need. You have been truly blessed with a beautiful family!

Keep trusting in God, and watch amazing things happen!

Lauri Adams

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness