Surgery Updates

UPDATE: 12:20 pm-- Paxton is OUT of surgery! 4 Hours! Very routine procedure. His surgeon is very happy with how things went. They are setting him up in the PCICU and we will be able to join him in about half an hour.
PRAISE GOD!!!!!

UPDATE: 11:00 am--The surgeon is now through all of the scar tissue. Paxton is on bypass and they are working on the heart repair now. Please pray! Our little man is so amazingly tough and strong! I just want to see his beautiful face! The wait should be considered a form of torture in my opinion!

UPDATE: 9:15 am--The nurse just came out and said that his iv lines and central lines are placed and his surgeon is beginning to cut through his scar tissue. Will update when he hear more!

7:43 am--They have taken Paxton back to begin surgery. Now is the time to pray my friends! I will update when we hear word of anything!

post signature

Comments

I will pray, all day! God Bless you all!
Kaylan said…
PRAYING!! Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you will be with Paxton throughout his surgery. I pray, gracious Father, that you will guide the doctors's hands and give them great wisdom during the surgery. I pray that you will comfort Jenn and the rest of the family until they hear back from the doctors about the successful surgery. I pray, Lord, that you will provide a peace that surpasses all understanding over the hospital. I pray that your loving hand will hold Jenn until she can hold her precious boy again. In your son's precious name, Amen

We are waiting patiently to hear!!
cici said…
So happy to hear the good news.
Now you can breathe again :)
Jenn, I wanted you to know that I am still praying, A LOT! I am hoping and praying that no news is good news and that you are too busy spending time with Paxton to update.
God Bless you all!

Popular posts from this blog

And he's off

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

Stream Of Consciousness