Sleep will have to wait so I can update those who lifted my baby up in prayer today on how he is doing. It's a quicky so forgive me just this once, it was afterall a long day. Pax did amazing today! So amazing that we are home and he is resting comfortably in his bed. Cath went well and showed he is ready and able to move forward with his Fontan! We see his cardiac surgeon on 2/27 with the actual open heart surgery to follow in thr next couple of weeks following that appointment. I say "let's do this bi*#%es!" cause really whats waiting going to do except cause me more wrinkles, gray hairs and French fry consumption ( its comfort food alright, sheesh!) Pax woke up from surgery incredibly pissed at the world, except me of course, he just kept screaming "mommyyyy" "i wanna go home" ugh rip my heart out and stomp on it with stilettos why don't you. Even I couldn't stop the screaming , which led to blood and doctors and nurses rushing in and new pain meds that took him directly to his happy place ( lucky! it is my thought that it should be hospital policy moms should get one dose too, for the suffering. Seems fair right?) Once my man was in lala land bleeding stopped. He slept it off, woke up a smidge grumpy but hey dude had cameras in his groin I'd be a bit of a you know what too. Then after about 1 1/2 hours of legit pms meltdowns over oh a wrinkle in his gown, all of a sudden my Paxie was back in business and long story short, he flirted his way OUT of there! I said this was going to be quick. Erhhhh... Guess I needed to vent. I love that I texted this entire post. As if I needed anymore practice. ;)
And it's like tying my hands behind my back to post without pictures but I don't know how to do that from my phone on blogger. They don't have an app for that...just sayin... so gorgeous boy pics will have to wait !!!
Thank you to each and every one of our prayer warriors!!! You all mean more than you will ever know to us. The emails, comments, texts, all of them lift us up when we are so scared and remind us we are not alone. Until tomorrow. Thank you.
Love and hugs ~
j

Comments

cici said…
Hugs and more hugs to my dynamic duo!
The sun came out full force today in California and I thought of your little man ALL DAY. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness