Masons 4th Birthday Letter



Dear Mason~

You are my full speed ahead boy.  You came into this world in a just a mere few hours and haven't stopped since.  My little chia pet full of spikey black hair, squishy, pissed off face. I will never forget when they announced you were a boy. We waited 9 months to find out.  Exhilarating.  
You are so much person rolled into that four year old little body of yours.  Apparently you look just like me, but act like your Daddy. Mr Congeniality, sensitive yet social as can be. Everyone is your friend and if they aren't they will be within minutes of meeting you once you introduce yourself.  We are working on the stranger danger.
You are fearless ( unless there is thunder involved) and wild. You adore Austin more than anything, are a Mamas boy, non stop chatty Kathy, Doogie Howser smart yet will stop and smell the roses for cuddle time with Mom.  You're not such a big fan of Paxton, but I attribute that to middle child syndrome.  You love "to hold me".  When I go in to check on you just before I go to bed,  I will cover you up, kiss you and tell you I love you and you will wake from a deep sleep to mumble "i love you tooo..." and I melt. I melt looking at your honey eyes and chubby cheeks.  You laugh with everything you have and those little baby teeth create the best smile ever!  Just like I told Austin this year... there is no measure to the depths of my love for you.  You boys are my entire world and I will always make sure that you know that.  Every year these letters  to you change because every year you change. You grow and learn and are turning into these amazing, intelligent, kind boys.  You make me proud.  You, Austin and Paxton are my proudest moments in life.  I love you "Mae Mae, Moo Moo, Maci", mean it!

What you like today:

Monster trucks! "mote"/remote ones preferably
playing outside
riding tractors
playing with your friends
sweets~good lord do you have a sweet tooth
you love all sea animals
boating 
"daddy juice"
mommy to "hold you"
you will try anything once
you are afraid of thunder
yet love playing in the rain
you think its funny to burp
you think you are the boss
you love to lay in "mommy's bed"
No! David is your favorite book


Every year  I never know how to end these.  I don't like endings... so I will just say until next year.  We have so much to look forward to, so much fun to be had, so many memories to make.  Mason Wayne, my wild child, forever and ever! Happy Birthday to the happiest boy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness