Lots Of Changes

Well, we have been a busy family lately. We officially got our "mini." Although, I was feeling really guilty about getting rid of the Navigator that my husband so dearly loves, I know the switch is really what we needed. He says he is going to tint the windows so dark that no one can see him driving it. I am hoping he will get used to it and see how much easier it is after some adjustment time. Cause let me tell you, I freaking LOVE it! It is so convenient and easy for loading and unloading the kids. They, too, love it! They got in and looked around in total awe~it was cute!


I am thinking they love it, how about you? Well, Ma Ma sure does and I am thankful to my honey who finally let me get my mini! I loved the "navi" too, don't get me wrong, but when you have a 3 year old, a 2 year old and a soon to be newborn, the coolness factor goes straight out the window and suddenly the swore I will NEVER get a mini van girl is begging for one. Practical wins in the end!
(PS I don't know why we have nicknames like, navi and mini, for all of our cars. We are just cool like that = )
-------------------------------------------
We have also, ahem....begun to prepare for baby! Can you believe it? I am finally allowing myself to get excited and prepared. I mean I really should, given that I am due in 2 months and have always gone early. Sooo, we took Mason out of his crib and moved it down the hall to the baby's room and put him in his big boy bed. Lets just say there has been very little sleep happening around here lately. The boys play and play and play until they collapse into bed or... on the floor.

Look at Mae Mae in his big boy bed. I just can't believe it. He loves it and is very proud of himself!


My baby is growing up!
So, baby's room is ready. Well, mostly ready. We still need to find out if it's a boy or girl so we can paint and order bedding, but the furniture is in place and we ordered my nursing chair. My boys are loving the new arrangement, other than lack of sleep that sometimes catches up with them at the end of the day. Who, can blame them, it catches up to me too.
----------------------------------------------------
And lastly, I just wanna know who wishes they were a West boy...



I know my husband says all the time that he wants to come back as one of our kids. Can't say I blame him! They do have the life, but Ma Ma can't help but spoil her babies!



post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness