The Lake 2012

It was as promised. Even with Tropical storm Debbie owning the place the entire time we were there.  Didn't stop us. Apparently we set up shop on the dock just as a tornado touched down 1/4 mile away across the lake, unbeknownst to us. Oopsie!



The sun and the rain danced around each other the whole time, but we relaxed. We played. We laughed, a lot. We got pulled over...on a lake...oh yes we did. We tubed. We slept. We ate, way to much.  We made memories. Sweet, sweet memories that are much better in pictures than from my blubbering mouth.


the best view in the world right there... my happy boys.

their first year tubing.... mommy had to close her eyes at first

fearless! so fearless mason appears bored ; )

not sure why he's not a model yet...


...chilaxin...


best friends!

*****************

And here I am slaloming for the first time. I am proud of this. Why you ask... because I have had three kids in 4 years,  I am old, rickety, sleep deprived and barely able to shower daily let alone work out so being able to get up is an incredible feat for me.


And for your laughing pleasure....here I am approximately half a second after dropping the ski.  Glad there was photo proof or I never even would have believed it happened.  I bit the dust that fast ; )



And some of my very favorite....

i want his diet and his gorgeousness!



those freaking freckles! omg they melt me!


...priceless...

It came to an end all to fast, but round two is just around the bend.  Which is quite the blessing since I have a little boy here at home that just had his tonsils and adenoids out as well as  his turbinates worked on.  Oh' my golden boy is in so much pain. We've switched his medication to something stronger because he's refusing to take anything. People are like oh' ice cream and popsicles will do the trick.  Yah' no. There is nothing that will do the trick except healing. He smacks it out of my hand as soon as I come near him with it. I have to threaten to take him to the hospital to even get meds down him and even then he spits half out.  He wakes up every 15 minutes moaning in pain.  Begging me to help him.  So yes, lake june will be a welcome relief from the week or two of slow, painful healing that lies ahead.
And did I mention we're moving. Oh' yah, hey we're moving. Both of these big events have/are taking place this very week. We have packed up our entire house in literally a week due to a quick closing.  I am kind of glad it's quick though, get out, get in, get settled in plenty of time before school kicks back up.  Lots of of chaos going on for the Wild Wests, ya'll know we've gotta live up to our name.  I am guessing the next time I post it will be after we have moved in to our new house.... crazy to think about! Dave and I both believe it's our time to "shine", we have spent the last two years living in limbo and fear.  So we are starting fresh, new pad and all.

So begins our new journey....


Love and hugs~
j

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness