I have been trying to post for a little over two weeks now... words escape me.  I just know in the end that this life, this one life, is so crazy, beautiful...  For all the hurt it entails, love is it's lining and nothing is stronger than love.
I am tired, beat, worn down.  I will be ok, I always am, but for now I don't have it in me to put words to keyboard.  Thank you for the emails, we are ok.  It won't be a long one tonight, but as always I promise pics and a real, funny "Jenn" update soon.
It is when I am on bended knee that somehow life manages to lift me up when I don't think I can handle anything more.  I trust that is around the corner....
So for now I am going to go across the house and down the hall to get my smurf of a baby boy out of his crib and bring him to my bed and spoon the living hell out of him.  Oh if he has taught me nothing, it is to eat it up.  Eat up this life people. The good, the bad, the ugly and the crazy, beautiful.

Goodnight moon,
J

Comments

cici said…
give little smurf an extra big hug from me

Prayers and love
Neha said…
Glad to know you all are doing well. Will wait for the pics and update. Take care

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Month Birthday Baby Boy

And he's off

Stream Of Consciousness